Pages

4.28.2008

nearly 10 weeks

here are her stats from our 2 month exam:

height: 22 3/4 inches - 75th percentile

weight: 12 lbs 8 oz - 97th percentile

head: not sure, but 50th percentile (must not take after her big-headed mama!)

other highlights of parenthood to infant kai:
-increased interest in things that make noise (fishtank, tummytime mat, people)
-lots of smiling - she's a pretty happy baby which is a total blessing!
-occasional laughter - doc says most babies don't start till 4 months, so we feel pretty proud (she assured me breast is best!)
-sitting up - she's gone from laying in my lap to practically sitting up a couple of times - talk about strong abs!

here are some adorable pics of her in her bumbo seat (on loan from the schweers - thanks so much!) check out those cheeks!


2 comments:

MamaCass said...

She IS adorable. I can't wait to see her smiling and laughing.

Bonnie said...

She's precious! I bet it's hard to go to work every day, but I'm sure that you treasure your time with her. I'm glad to hear that's she is growing, healthy, and strong. :)