Pages

2.13.2008

the news you've all been waiting for...

... well, the baby's still in my abdomen... but we do have some news.

Assuming she doesn't make her debut before, I'm going in for an induction on Thursday, the 21st... a day after my birthday (I hope she doesn't resent me for that)!

Of course, I'd be just fine if she came sooner... things are definitely uncomfortable! But it does give me time to get things in order at home... and Shawn time to finish up the bathroom (it's almost done!) And, since I've been home this week, I have a ton more energy and the swelling has gone down and I feel way less stressed... so that's good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think we need to add Capri to the list of names to vote on, and restart it over

carolyn said...

i love ALL the names! am back and forth between zoe & caroline... i heard zoe means "power of god" -kinda neato :) (dad always wanted a "zoe joe")...carolyn means "joyful spirit" not sure about caroline's meaning? great choices all around!