Pages

12.19.2008

this is for cass

cassi tagged me... which means i get to answer some questions that i'm sure you guys are dying to know...

8 tv shows i watch:
1. The Office
2. Kath and Kim
3. ER (off and on... but i'm watching this final season pretty regularly)
4. Any of the Rock of Love franchise
5. Intervention
6. Dog the Bounty Hunter
7. Ugly Betty
8. Super Why

8 things that happened to me today (let's do this week):
1. got my vitals checked 
2. found a pair of black boots
3. got a free route 44 at sonic
4. was told my baby was so cute (a few times- not that i'm bragging or anything)
5. only spent 13 dollars to fill up my car (it wasn't quite empty)
6. saw snow/freezing rain and 80 degree weather (in the same place, not at the same time)
7. made my first crock-pot meal
8. started a new book - Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton

8 things i look forward to:
1. kai being able to tell me what's wrong when she's unhappy
2. the end of teething
3. taking Painting I
4. selling more stuff on etsy
5. bunco at the first of each month
6. getting back into my pre-pregnancy jeans
7. a sonic diet coke
8. my birthday

8 things i wish for:
1. contentment
2. money to not be such a stressor
3. all my friends to live close by
4. more understanding 
5. to be able to see more of the world's cultures first hand
6. my phone to be fixed
7. a wii fit
8. a good camera

people i tag:
1. Annie A
2. Vanessa
3. Melissa
4. Jen Sperl
5. Abby (or James - or both)
6. Rachel
7. Bonnie
8. Carolyn

(but my feelings won't be hurt if you don't participate... except you, Annie.)

ok... bye for now... four christmases coming soon!

1 comment:

MamaCass said...

Pre-pregnancy jeans-Do they even exist? I can't seem to find mine. Thanks for doing my tag. I realized yesterday that I left part of it out. There was a part about your 8 favorite restaurants too. Oh well.