Pages

5.22.2008

3 months old!

her favorite show!


classic cars and bluebell ice cream at first irving:


self portrait time while daddy babysits:


kai and pepaw on mother's day:


you lookin' at me?


can you believe my mommy put a bow on me??



get off my mat!!!



i guess you can stay - but if that arms goes up in my face one more time...


i think i'll just chill after all



that's some good milk



i will say this - the past three months have gone by SO much faster than the three before Kai was born... something about that last trimester...

my first mother's day was swell... shawn put some photos in frames for me and gave me some little thoughtful things and spent the afternoon with me instead of working on the house... we also hung out with our families.

we're headed to galveston tomorrow for our first family trip! i'm so excited... check back next week for some photos (and hopefully some fun stories)

oh yeah, we took kai to her first concert, but the pictures are on the other computer... i'll post those next week too... it was awesome!

3 comments:

MamaCass said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip! How fun! I can't believe Kairi is already three months old.

Vanessa said...

Your baby is so cute!!

Annie Anderson said...

our babies are hottie babies.